Tazewell on front page

Tid_Bit

V-low...HA...did you come up with that original material yourself...you should be a comedian!!!!

Cause you my friend are just one big joke smile.gif...as i said before we'll see how much youre talking when you are crushed on Gretnas way to state...

actually you probably will still talk but (hopefully) no one will listen...since prolonged exposure to your ignorance will probably cause some type of incurable brain damage

you have also proved many other things...one being you're an idiot....also another thing you have proven is that every smiley on the whole dang site works great!! thanks for the free tech support!!!

as for me shutting up...i figured i would...to everyone but you...cause you...are dumb...and deserve to be quarintined in a small cell away from everyone else in the world...so you wont be allowed to reproduce and have another mini-idiot running around

No no friend its RamJam....

ToeJam is that disgusting stuff between your feet because you havnt bathed in 2-3 weeks...now go talk your trash to someone who cares...wait there is no one...

Thanks...i found it very nice myself smile.gif

and soon enough you will recieve what you deserve...and you will be forgotten in a week...

(also you just need to hit the smiley you want 1 TIME!! shocked.gif SEE!!"