Tazewell on front page

Tid_Bit

I know it pained the g-man to give tazewell any credit on a great season, but why put them at the bottom of the front page when they were the first team featured in a newspaper. Just shows you how classy the Graham people are.

he usually adds the stories in date order...and with pics first...bluefield played last so they are on top of the sports page today...and as far as Richlands vs. Tazewell...the Bassett game was a lot closer than the Tazewell blowout, so I would say it was the better of the two to put up...however, I would guess thats just the random order GMan found them in. confused.gif

no conspiracy here...lol. grin.gif

Look over at vapreps and see the crap g-man is talking. Gives Tazewell no credit. Makes statements like, tazewell has some size and no speed. Ask some of those boys from Graham if Tazewell has a size and speed. Muncey pulling away from your db's in the first game(outweighs all of them by at least 30lbs) and if J.R. wilson running straight up the gut and burning anyone within arms reach of him is another example. Also ask bovie and the rest of the graham defensive line what they think about Tazewells size and strenghth! Seems like they pushed them around(except when they were diving at their legs...that was the g-men linemens only defense). Get a life man and give credit where credit is due! Why so bitter over losing to Taz twice in one season. I know the years you played and you should be pretty used to losing to tazewell!

umm...I believe if the G-Man wanted to disrespect your team...he'd find a better way to do it then put your picture up last on the website.... dear lord...are you gonna cry cause he stole your crayons too?? grow up

And please, please, PLEASE, come out to the Graham -Tazewell game next year.

If Graham wins by anything less than 3 touchdowns, i will be amazed.

As for this week's game for Tazewell, .... good luck! I believe it is safe to say that they will need some. Whether it's the homefield advantage up in not exactly the safest town in the world, the big nasties busting through the holes on Tazewell's line, or a young man by the name of Vicqual Hall, something in this game just doesnt look bright for the bulldogs.

However, anything can happen...

The worst team Graham has had since the 80's, Tazewell gets a 2 point and a 6 point victory, real dominating. Believe it or not there are alot of Graham people pulling for Tazewell. You seem like the bitter one.

WOrst team since the 80's. Yeah I'd say so! However, I seem to remember several g-men on here, at the beginning to last january on up until the beaver beat down they got, talking about how good this team will be. The bradshaw show is gone and so is grahams chances anywhere in the near future. They will be absolutely horrible next year without Henderson, remines, matthews, and the little rb #9. Mark it down.... you heard it here first.

By the way the team to beat next year in the swd will be Grundy again. Richlands will be tough but not as tough. Tazewell will continue to improve. Carroll county will have a hard time without wenegard. Just some observations.

Grundy has major depth issues to deal with next year among other things...they have a great group of returning JR's from this team to build from, the line is a big question as well as who will step up and fill Marcum, Looney, and Owens shoes on defense....thats probably 85%+ of your tackles for this year among those 3 players...thats a huge loss.

[ QUOTE ]

I know it pained the g-man to give tazewell any credit on a great season, but why put them at the bottom of the front page when they were the first team featured in a newspaper. Just shows you how classy the Graham people are.

[/ QUOTE ]

What in the he!! is this guy talking about?

yeah, grundy will have to find some kids that really want to hit during two-a-days. Bronson Brown is someone that loves to hit people and should start at middle linebacker. i hope that grundy can come back next year and be very strong. should be another good season.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GOSH DONT YOU KNOW THIS HUGE CONSPIRACY GOING AROUND!!!

not only are you darn tornadoes using mind control tricks on other teams...now the G-Man...AND ALL OF GRAHAM for that matter figured the best way to disrespect tazewell was to put their picture last on the website...its a sad sad day in highschool football history! tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

not only are you darn tornadoes using mind control tricks on other teams...now the G-Man...AND ALL OF GRAHAM for that matter figured the best way to disrespect tazewell was to put their picture last on the website...its a sad sad day in highschool football history! tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

what pictures?

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]

Clicky

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

what pictures?

[/ QUOTE ]

Clicky

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanky

I have a method to my madness has nothing to do with not liking Tazewell...BTW, it did not "pain me" to put that on the front page...I actually enjoyed putting it there in hopes of shutting up the V-High fans! LOL

Actually, the "order" I used was "biggest game" for highest ranked "home area" team, next "biggest game" for next highest ranked "home area" team, then Tazewell, unranked & playing in a sort of big game...

Don't worry, next week I'll put there embarrassing showing on the front page right below Bluefield winning the Championship...Richlands/Salem will have to be put on the bottom of the totem pole.

Well, gman, thanks for clearing that up. I hate that it pains you to give Tazewell any credit and that you are still bitter over the 2 losses to us this season. I am proud that our game is the one that sent you into hibernation this year. Oh by the way win loose or draw at least we are playing for it. Even if we lose we can feel good about being region champs and being the team to send the defending region champs home in the first round. Good luck to you and I hope all this hate in your heart dies soon! latter cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I hope all this hate in your heart dies soon

[/ QUOTE ]

I hope all this talk from you will end soon...but it probably wont...well until you play Gretna that is...then i have a feeling we wont be hearing much out of you grin.gif