Playoff prediction poll

BigD4VT

Who will win the SWD?  

1. 1. Who will win the SWD?

my predictions:

Richlands 12 Salem 10 (Richlands D can hold them off)

Gretna 56 Tazewell 6 (Vic Hall and co. are goin' to win state)

Powell Valley 35 Giles 27 (Giles bad secondary gets tore apart by Brad Robins)

Bluefield 28 Wayne 24 (big win for Bluefield)

J.I. Burton 21 Rural Retreat 17 (Burton is able to hold it off for another win)

Bluefield 34

Wayne 20

Salem 28

Richlands 20

Gretna 61

Tazewell 12

Powell Valley 41

Giles 35

J.I. Burton 32

Rural Retreat 19

Martinsburg 49

Morgantown 48

Wheeling Central 37

Madonna 22

[ QUOTE ]

Bump...somehow this thread got pushed all the way to page 3. Wonder how that happened?

[/ QUOTE ]

Screw it...I'm going home this weekend...

EDIT: I am committed to watching the Auburn/UVa game in Richmond before driving home early Sat.

AT LEAST SOME ONE HAS A LIL FAITH! This is major B.S. OOH they have Vic Hall, you think one person is gonna stop us? uhh NO, we've improved with every game and i really do believe that tazewell can win it if they play like they can. Yeah Gretna is undefeated but they have big heads, they dont want it like we do, they just Expect it, and they arent even gonna be ready to play with their big heads and everything.Our guys are happy to get this far and are gonna play like they can, and they are pumped. Some one has to break the chain of their winning season and its about time for it too. Yeah maybe V.High and Graham are still mad about the loss but we are all in the same district and all should be supporting each other and havin a lil faith, I myself am pullin for richlands, and i'm one of the biggest bulldawg fans out there so everyone shouldnt be like that.

[ QUOTE ]

This is major B.S. OOH they have Vic Hall, you think one person is gonna stop us? uhh NO,

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao...they don't call that team "The Flying Circus" for no reason...it's one thing to have a little pride, it's another thing to get cocky and give yourself to much credit.

make no mistake about it, Hall is the real deal...you'll see first hand in less than about 36 hours.

I give Tazewell all the respect in the world, even predicted you guys to pull the upset...but don't kid yourself about Vic Hall...enjoy the Circus.

ALSO...

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah maybe V.High and Graham are still mad about the loss but we are all in the same district

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't insult the SWD like that! lmfao. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

it's one thing to have a little pride, it's another thing to get cocky and give yourself to much credit

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if you read my whole frickin' post you wouldnt think that I was being cocky cuz thats one thing i am not. i have school spirit,yes and yes, vic hall is a big deal hes ranked 4th in the nation and etc. but hey he isn't gonna kill our whole team himself, and another thing maybe you should go back to the predictions and see how many times u saw ppl say they are gonna kill us they have vic hall... i wasn't dissin our district or anything maybe you need to tell it to all the ppl who was dissin tazewell hey we made it this far and we are happy to be here too, maybe sum ppl need to show respect for our team and not disrespect and put our team down in everything. GRETNA is EXPECTING to win.. when ya come in with a big head like that you aren't ready. yes it'll be a hell of a game to watch, and i think it will be close thats why im so pissed bout all everyone is sayin in here. K? now do i sound cocky? are u gonna take a small section out of this and make it look that way? fine with me cuz everyone who knows me knows i am not. <font color="green"> </font>

GO DAWGS! <font color="green"> </font>

I think you're confusing predictions with disrespect. Just because someone picks Gretna to win doesn't mean they are putting Tazewell down. Gretna has a reputation of being a jugernaut. There is no shame in losing to them. I think most people here would love to see Tazewell win the game...but the odds are against them.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

it's one thing to have a little pride, it's another thing to get cocky and give yourself to much credit

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe if you read my whole frickin' post you wouldnt think that I was being cocky cuz thats one thing i am not. i have school spirit,yes and yes, vic hall is a big deal hes ranked 4th in the nation and etc. but hey he isn't gonna kill our whole team himself, and another thing maybe you should go back to the predictions and see how many times u saw ppl say they are gonna kill us they have vic hall... i wasn't dissin our district or anything maybe you need to tell it to all the ppl who was dissin tazewell hey we made it this far and we are happy to be here too, maybe sum ppl need to show respect for our team and not disrespect and put our team down in everything. GRETNA is EXPECTING to win.. when ya come in with a big head like that you aren't ready. yes it'll be a hell of a game to watch, and i think it will be close thats why im so pissed bout all everyone is sayin in here. K? now do i sound cocky? are u gonna take a small section out of this and make it look that way? fine with me cuz everyone who knows me knows i am not. <font color="green"> </font>

GO DAWGS! <font color="green"> </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

did you curl your hair to tight today or something? lol.

don't get so emotional. grin.gif

Vic Hall is not ranked fourth in the nation. He's not even on the Top-25 listing of quaterbacks in the nation (this honor goes to Harrison Beck out of Clearwater, Florida; this is courtesy of ESPN).

Tazewell may very well have more heart than Gretna, but Hall's sheer talent will blow Tazewell away. Again, I predict a thrashing (57-3), and I reiterate, I would love to be surprised.