New Member just wanting to take a minute

Born_a_Beaver

Hi all...I am a new member that has been viewing for a little while now and the reason for my post is to remind everyone to keep our Beavers in our thoughts and prayers...they will be leaving on Thursday for a long ride to Wheeling and we need each one of the team and coaches to arrive safe and sound...I think that it is wonderful to see all of the support this team is recieving and I know that Bluefield football is a tradition that we all hold close to our hearts...I was part of the 97 state championship and I know how great it feels to win the title...I wasn't a player but a cheerleader and my closest friends were on the team...I got to see the joy on all of my friends faces and the fans and it is something that I will never forget...Beaver has the best fans in the world and I just hope that Beaver comes back with a much deserved victory and that everyone is kept safe from injury or harm....I know that I was Beaver born and Beaver bred, as many of you all were...this is a great team with wonderful coaches and I hope and pray for another 14 and 0 season....GO BEAVERS!!!