What if these two teams played??

beaverfever

What if the Beavers played the Steelers? I say the Beavers win by at least 8 TD's. That rookie QB would be scrambling for his life ALL day!! I say Rusty throws for 550 yards and 10 TD's and Davis returns 5 punts for TD's....Sorry, just wanted to join the crowd!! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

What if the Beavers played the Steelers? I say the Beavers win by at least 8 TD's. That rookie QB would be scrambling for his life ALL day!! I say Rusty throws for 550 yards and 10 TD's and Davis returns 5 punts for TD's....Sorry, just wanted to join the crowd!! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice thought, but the Steelers could still win by 100 or more. Honestly, even if a college team played the Steelers, they'd get whipped by the pro team.

It's just a completely different level. Most of the pro offensive linemen are 300+ lbs, defensive linemen are 275+, linebackers are 230+, even the safeties are the size of high school defensive ends.

(I know you were kidding, but this point came up on another board I am on, whether someone like USC could stick with a mediocre pro team...the consensus is that most any pro team could beat even the best college team)