Final thoughts on Bluefield v. Wayne

MavsRock

As I was lokking at rosters in the playoff manual, I noticed 2 glaring things about Wayne

1. Their was a lot of small writing to conserve printing space.

2. Their was nothing small about the # of players, or the size of their linemen, who by the way, don't play both ways.

You hardly ever see a 2-prong team around here, much less at the AA level.

I've come to a basic conclusion, for Bluefield to win, they have to jump out early. If this game stays close, or Wayne jumps ahead, I think the smaller iron man lines of Bluefield are in extreme danger of being worn down in the second half, and the advantage goes to Wayne This fresh line is made much more dangerous by the fact that Wayne has 6 RBs between 500 and 712 yards rushing on the year, and that doesn't count the QB. I also think the Bluefield will have to establish some ball control, something their quick strike offense isn't good at oftentimes. As far as experience, I don't think it's an issue, Wayne has 21 seniors, and we know that nearly every starter for Bluefield is as well.

Similar to Bluefield, Wayne has done pretty much everything in the past 5 years but win the title. Keep in mind that this team beat Poca by 10 points late last season.

Before I even hear it from Bluefield, remember that I had you guys picked to win last week, and last year against Poca as well. That being said, I think Wayne win win this game by 5-15 points, something like 26-14. We'll just see how it goes. Remember that Wayne hasn't even had a close game this year, and at this point, scheduling strength can't be singled out as the reason why. It should be a hard hitting game.

By the way, I heard that 106.3 is supposed to reair the last few minutes of the Bluefield-Weir game tonight around 6:45. Just thought I'd pass that along.

i just wanted to move this back up to the top because i know how those turds from JM hate this more then anything. they pull for JM and whoever is playing Bluefield -- so HAHAHAHA, here's to #8!!!

True, Bluefield demolished Wayne by pasting the team with 69 points. You all should be extremely happy about that.

HOWEVER, please try to be gracious winners. It is not the easiest thing to do on the loser's side, but on the winner's side, it should be avoided at all cost. Let the James Monroe posters say what they feel like. Let the scores do the talking... frown.gif