VT wins 16-10

swva_fan

I managed to make it through the entire Richlands game and all the way home without knowing who won this game. I walk in the door and hear John Saunders say "Tech will likely go on to the Sugar Bowl"...I thought oh well, at least I don't know the score. So I dicide to log onto this site while the tape is rewinding and the first thig I see is this post. frown.gif

Oh well. GO HOKIES!!!

[ QUOTE ]

I managed to make it through the entire Richlands game and all the way home without knowing who won this game. I walk in the door and hear John Saunders say "Tech will likely go on to the Sugar Bowl"...I thought oh well, at least I don't know the score. So I dicide to log onto this site while the tape is rewinding and the first thig I see is this post. frown.gif

Oh well. GO HOKIES!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Last week was my week like that. I was at the Bluefield-Weir game during the VT-UVa game. I listed to the VT game on the radio.

One really weird thing from last week...when Bluefield picked off the pass and took it back to change the game, it happened at the EXACT SAME TIME that Randall threw the TD pass to break the 10-10 tie. Both guys crossed the goalline within a couple seconds of each other. Complete overload for my brain!

WOW...That's crazy. It's funny how thing's happen like that sometimes.

I'm kind of glad I found out the score. I hate to miss a VT-Miami game (It's a bigger rivalry than UVA as far as I'm concerned) but I'm so spent from the Richlands game that it's nice to know VT won and I don't have to go through another gut wrencher.