Good Job Richlands

Rhschamps04

Great job guys i am so proud of you guys right now. You guys gave it everthing you had and that is all i myself could have done. You guys may have lost but i think that that game was the hardest i have ever seen you guys play in along time. So congrats on one of the best seasons i have seen in Richlands.

i only have one complaint but it is not one the football team, the coaches or the refs it is on the richlands fans. When i belive it was thad that fumbled at the start of the fourth quarter almost half the stadium on the Richlands side left. That was uncalled for when you guys did that i dont know about the others that stayed but i got the impression that you guys didnt even care about the team or the fact that they were out there playing there hearts out. All you people that left wanted to do was win and if you were not going to win then you were not going to stay. Guys I can honestly say i have been to all home games but the one against Carrol County this year and have never walked out on the team. My Opinon if there out there giving it all they got then they are doing just fine in my book.

Im sry if i offend anyone about this statement it is just how i felt wene everyone walked out and could not keep it all built up inside i had to let it out so i figured i would to it here. Please reponed with your opinons.

I'm with ya. I was practically begging those people to sit back down. The point was not if Richlands was going to win or lose...It was those kids down on the field playing their hearts out. Fans don't realize the impact they have on the game. When they pack that place and scream their lungs out the players hear it and it helps them win, but at the same time if they look up and see people leaving...it makes a loss that much more heart breaking.

Kudos!!! Not only did our team get beat on the field but our band let them down BIGTIME! Amember of our group went down to Mr. Schwartz and asked him if maybe the band could play to help make noise and was told that they may be able to play a little something. 10 minutes later they started to play and "The Pride of Salem" Drowned them out!!!!!!!!!!

I am not usually vocal against the band but they let Richlands down. 7 time honor band just got their title taken away!!!!!!!!

Offended or not the Truth is the truth!

Great season Players and Coaches

I love the band but I agree they don't play enough. When I think of how a high school marching band should be (at a football game) I think of Lee. That band never stops playing. Richlands should do the same.