Julius Jones...the best!

jbob1

How bout them Cowboys! And how about there new boy Julius. I believe that he is unstopabble from the looks of it. And don't say that they havn't played a good team yet because they have. Also, I would have to say that Julius may be better than Thomas. Thats my opinion and thats what I believe.

And to all the non-Cowboys believers, HA HA!!!

HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS!

Yeah the Cowboys did pull it off and I for one was rooting them on. And I may not not have any room to talk since my team the 49ers are rebuilding, but let Julius be in the league for a few years before you start praising his greatness. He was jacked up for this seaason after everyone said the Cowboys should have taken Stephen Jackson instead and then the Cowboys signed Eddie George. But he hasn't experienced everything the league has to offer yet. He is good, but wait for a few more years before you call him the best. Especially with LT in San Diego. And I'll root for the Cowboys the rest of the year.

Dont get me wrong I think Julius is a good back, but lets see what he can do against a good defense. I mean come on he played against the Bears and the Seahawks, what would he do against lets say the Ravens, Steelers, or Patriots D? If he could put up big numbers from them then Ill jump on his bandwagon.

Julius is a little quicker to the line of scrimmage than Thomas. It gives the Cowboys a little spark that was needed. I know Jerry and Bill are licking thier chops for next season. If they can get the defense back to where it was last season, they should contend over the next few years. Who makes the Super Bowl this year?

Julius Jones, I can remember watching him dodge and weave in high school. What a player he has come to be. I really never liked the Cowboys, but hey, with a home town guy like Julius on the roster, ( GO Dallas!) Both him and Thomas were on the way to the NFL by giving 100% from Peanut football all the way through to College. And let me add this really important factor, these 2 brothers made great grades in School and put what was important first! Lets give it up for the Jones's from Southwest Virginia! wink.gif