just saw the all swd and all region teams .......

Tid_Bit

in the bluefield paper. If the coaches voted on this thing i have lost alot of respect for alot of swd coaches. Your region 4 div 3 champions have a mere 2 players on the first team? Taz landed Muncy and Mcdaniel as linebacker and punter but that is it???? Give me a break!! What about #77 and # 73 on the o-line? They dominated everyone especially one who actually was awarded first team, #73 from graham. Wilson deserved something, Tester and Cleaver deserved some recognition. I guess Tazewell is the Rodney Dangerfield of the swd. Tazewell coaches should have been the coaches of the year also. Richlands coaches did a good job, but they were suppose to be that good! Hell....they made a poster saying 2004 state champs on it! Hope everyone enjoys your bogus all swd team!

That all district team is a shame...Harris Hart screwed all them boys from Tazewell over when it comes to stuff like that...I hate to say it but its the truth...I wish coach Wyatt would have been here about 4 years earlier.

Thats true, but all the head coach does is nominate. The other coaches vote. It looks real good on the other coaches when the Region 4 div 3 champs only have 2 first team players. All swd coaches should be ashamed of themselves!

[ QUOTE ]

Thats true, but all the head coach does is nominate. The other coaches vote. It looks real good on the other coaches when the Region 4 div 3 champs only have 2 first team players. All swd coaches should be ashamed of themselves!

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, The voting was done before the end of the regular season. So who would have known that Tazewell would have been the Region 4 champs?

Actually, the voting was done after the last regular season games were played for the district teams, and after the first round of the playoffs for the region team. To be eligible to be all region anything, you had to make 1st team all district. I agree with tidbit, it's a shame. I lost a lot of respect for some of the coaches that voted as well. You got an all region 1st team tackle that got drove all over the field, not once, but twice by a kid that was 2nd team district. Don't make sense does it?