Grundy J.V. 5-0 could they win district????

hurtholdback12

i think with the deadly ball handling of bobby peck and cody billiter and the very accurate shooting of joseph stephens...grundy has a good chance this year...oh yeah shawn moore averaging a double double every game it will be hard to beat them...plus jordan ramey with his very aggressive playing tatics..oh and kevin too

GO-WAVE

[ QUOTE ]

i think with the deadly ball handling of bobby peck and cody billiter and the very accurate shooting of joseph stephens...grundy has a good chance this year...oh yeah shawn moore averaging a double double every game it will be hard to beat them...plus jordan ramey with his very aggressive playing tatics..oh and kevin too

GO-WAVE

[/ QUOTE ]

Those are some good young guns for the Wave...i helped with the majority of them at YMCA camp..when they were still young bucks...but I expect big big things from Bobby Peck..he was one of the smoothest 5th graders I had seen...if he continued to work...which I'm sure he did because his dad is a great teacher as well...he can do big things