HURLEY KICKS THE @#@#$@#@#*#*@ OUT OF NORTHWOOD

Bballer23

Hurley kept the ball rolling again tonight with a big win over NORTHWOOD. This was a game that coach horn and blankenship can enjoy after last nights blow out and long overdue wipping of grundy. Hurley played well as a team with little turn overs in the 2nd half that helped them to a 30 point win.The defense looked alot better last night but is still a big improvement from there first 2 games of the year however the teamstill needs to jell as a group, this will cut down on turnover.I mean knowing were your teammate is and how he plays will make it alot easier on you at the point guard position, you guys are doing better moving without the ball and not standing around waitting for the ball. I still say that the MAY kid should be starting at forward with the SLONE kid at center but its not my team and it looks as if coach horn has found a group of kids he can coach. GOOD JOB TO THE HURLEY TEAM AND ITS COACHES. (Lifes to short to just play ,So hoop it up!)

Hurley played like crap tonight but it was still a good win for them but if they played like they did at grundy it wouldve been alot worse but either way thats the second win of the tournament for the rebels need one more to go undefeated. But we appreciate the complements.

Hurley has played well in the 2 games i watched. Scottie has played the best for them i think. It all starts with the PG play and hes been doin good at it. Dustin has shot the ball well 2.

Good job Hurley no ofense but i thought u guys were not that good when we played u guys for the simple fact that we won the game but seems like yall have got ur stuff together good luck to yall until yall come to Rife Arena later this month