Bluefield/Graham Poll

Bluefield_Rules

Make a pick:  

1. 1. Make a pick:

If Bluefield loses to Graham it'll be embarrassing. The one positive for Graham is that they've been practicing as a team for a month now and have already played two games. Bluefield on the other hand going into last night had only had three practices as a complete team and they'll have their fourth today...

[ QUOTE ]

I dunno about that 4 complete pratices, because they pratice alot after school, and i could be wrong but i can name more than 4 accounts of them praticing

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the Charleston Daily Mail yesterday, Bluefield had only had three practices as a complete team. I know a couple of the football players that are playing basketball took a week off following football to rest up before joining the basketball team.

I would assume the game starts at 7:30, all WV high school regular season basketball games do. If anyone will be listening to the game on The Eagle (100.9/100.1) I would appreciate updates. I'll probably be out for awhile tonight, but I'd still like to know how the game flowed quarter-by-quarter...