Bluefield Head Coach?

Beaver_Pride

Coach Peery would never hurt his reputation by coaching a team like Bluefield. He has never had a losing season in his entire career at Tazewell High School. Why would he ring in 2005 with his first losing season and in West virginia..Think a little people..

He is done from teaching but will be around for the season but cant be Head Coach. He wouldnt go to Bluefield High BC was an option he passed, but he isnt that healthy and is getting away from them kids at school.

[ QUOTE ]

Coach Peery would never hurt his reputation by coaching a team like Bluefield. He has never had a losing season in his entire career at Tazewell High School. Why would he ring in 2005 with his first losing season and in West virginia..Think a little people..

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay well first of all this really really ticks me off! Because you probably don't know nothing about Bluefield's baseball team! And you are tryin to say that if Lou coached at bluefield that he would have a losing seaon! WTF man, i wish we could play tazewell and richlands this year but we can't because we tried to but there schedules were full!

You just wait till the season is over then im gonna laugh at you for predicting that bluefield will have a losing record

And by the way Lou Perry is a GREAT coach and he could get the coaching job if he wanted it. And he would be the lucky one out of it all because you don't even know how much bluefield has in baseball talent

WHY ELSE WOULD HE WANT THE JOB IF WE DIDNT HAVE TALENT! THINK ABOUT IT BUD wink.gif

Dobbins won't be the coach because the seniors don't like him but if your asking me i think he is a great coach and a outstanding person! Steve will atleast be the assistant coach! As he is now lifting with us 3 times a week. And personally Steve Williams deserves the JOB

Coach Peery doesn't want the job at Bluefield, nor was his name ever in contention. ITs all hearsay. If my memory serves me correct, and it does, when Tazewell played you all the past 4 years, you never scored a run against us. Again, you play in West Virginia. Where its a cakewalk into State each year.

• 1 month later...

[ QUOTE ]

so whats up with Bluefield Baseball? i havent heard much. who's playing? who are gonna be their dominant players? who are their baseman? fill me in. will they be any good?

[/ QUOTE ]

We only lost 1 player from last season and he didn't really play any so basically we have everybody back. The coach is Coach Hubbard. He teaches up at the intermediate school.

We should have a pretty good team this year as long as we can keep composure and focuss on the game.

So mainly we will have the same players at the same positions they played at last season. Rusty, Goss, Albert, and Browning will be the man guys when it comes to pitching. But thats all im gonna say right now