Bluefield Head Coach?

Beaver_Pride

Coach Williams got his job taken away as head baseball coach, and he's not even allowed to be assistant either

some man named Charlie Large will be the new head coach

he coached bms football, he won 2 championships in 3 years up there....he must be doing something righ

[ QUOTE ]

some man named Charlie Large will be the new head coach

[/ QUOTE ]

You mean "Buster" Large???? I wondered where he was. He played football for Graham back in the early 70s and went on to play football at Bluefield St. back when they had a team. He's coached all over the place...when I was in high school he was the baseball coach at Princeton (also helped with football). I think he was also the head football coach at J.I. Burton about 10 or so years ago.

BTW...good luck with that...

It is not offical that he is the coach yet!!!!!!

2 People applied for head Coach and they have not gave it to any one yet! Steve is a great guy and I would do anything if he could be the coach of the Beavers but things don't always work out the way you want it 2!

But you all tell me what you think! Steve Williams has been coming up to Bluefield High school for the past 3 months helping the baseball team lift weights and run and do baseball drills! And out of the blue the Principal tells him he cannot coach because he is not in the school system! Is this not messed up or what! Because he came 2 times a week for 3 months! That took time out of his job, family, and much more! He was dedicated to the team! He wanted to win a State Championship more than anyone on the team, and now I feel bad! Because everyone knows he should have the Head Coach Position.

And i really don't think any other Coach would have came and started lifting with us in September!

Coach Williams your AWESOME man! Thanks for all of your hard work with us this fall

• 2 weeks later...

Who's Lou?? I hope u was just joking cause if not u will find out he is only one of the most winning coaches in VA history. Although I mean no one knows who he is though hahaha check his resume u will know now!!!!