Weight Lifting during school hours for all sports

land_rider

yeah i totally agree on that. i have to go to my uncles house to lift weights every day.. it sucks. i shouldnt have to go to my uncles everyday to lift i should be able to have a chance at school but i dont. because the school boards are to lazy to take action on something like this that would be used.

Good job chump!! IF you can get some more people to talk to Mr.Hovis he will listen. I know him pretty good, he has the children at heart. He is a former coach and he knows the importance of weightlifting and conditioning. We can't just say we want it for football because then we would be cheating all the other sports. The more people it will help, the better the chance we have of getting this class. We need some female atheletes to get involved in this as well. Let's keep up the good work. Remember to be kind and considerate when emailing these board members. They are very professional and demand professional status. Thankz!

To Chump and Blues 88 you guys are on the right track, just keep working ,these folks will listen.Mr.Hovis-Mrs Webb. Send Mrs.Brenda Lawson email,I know she will be for it.I'm still waiting to hear from our good friends Lance and the G-Man. These guys can Get-r-done.

it is about time that people do something about this. i dont think that its fair that the only people that get to use to weight lifting room is the football players. because the baseball team has their own room. it wouldnt take that much one to get a weightlifting room in each of our schools.