Raiders lose...31-30

wavefan64

For those of you who didn't watch this game, it was textbook Oakland this year. Get a decent lead going into the 4th and blow it. That seems to be Norv Turner's plan. I am so ticked off at Oakland right now it isn't funny. I was with them through the rotten years, and I won't lose faith now. I guess if you are Chiefs fan, bandwagon or not, this was a good win for you. It was an exciting game, right down to the last play. Oakland really needs to get some young guys in there, build the D up a little bit, get Collins more settled in to Turner's scheme, and I think that they will be set. Oh, and trade Charles Woodson and Phillip Buchanon as fast as they can! Was it just me or did the 2nd teamers look better than both of them?

Any other Raider faithfuls out there? Or have the wheels fell off the wagon?

I don't like the Raiders (Saints fan lol) but I think you should trade Woodson. A guy holds out for maximum one year deal, trashes ur coach, and everything else, should get traded. Personally, I think he is good, but bad off the field. Saints should get him, the only way we can get good secondary is off other people! LoL

You should hope they don't get Woodson! He is lazy, doesn't practice, and is always in trouble. It's a shame that they are multi-million dollar players, and you pull a couple of guys that are lucky to get 1 mil. a year off the bench and they out perform them 10 to 1.