Bluefield 77, PikeView 57--FINAL

bluefieldRocks

[ QUOTE ]

if princetons so bad why didnt you transfer to bluefield? or why dont you work in bluefield? or why dont you move to bluefield?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude its not as easy as saying ok im going to move, or transfering you have to go through alot of stuff to move and transfer...Personally if i could i'd move to charlotte but i cant do that

I always found it amusing how the big Princeton football players sit up in the student section screaming and running their mouths, even when I was in high school 3-4 years ago. What is even funnier is the fact that they did more there than on the football field.

you know how i can because the city has changed for the most part. when i went to school at princeton we werent a bunch of spoiled little kids. we acted like we had sense we never attacked anyone verbaly at games. and for some of the kids in the stands that say they are his friends and to say the things they did. with friends like that who needs enemies?? blood is thicker than water so im going to take my family of any city and anyone who wants to treat people bad. and right now i wish i did live in the BLU because they know how to treat people right.

as far as i can remember they werent being an obnoxious group of students. on the other hand the princeton kids made the whole school look bad. and like i said in an earlier post it only takes a few to make the whole look bad. and thats what most of the football, baseball, and soccer team did. make your school look bad!!