Proud of the Hokies...

They fought hard the entire season and never gave up regardless of the situation. They accomplished more anyone could have hoped and showed what a TEAM can accomplish. It would have been nice to win tonight, but Auburn made the plays and VT didn't. Regardless, I'm proud of what the Hokies did this year and the future, with some much returning, looks very bright.

Proud of em too, they didnt give up any....i jumped off the couch when they scored the 2nd TD and i just knew we'd get the ball on the onside kick but they never got the good roll on the ball to have a shot at it...good season tho. Heck of a team comin up next year.

Way to go Hokies. No one gave them a chance to do anything this year and look now ACC champs and a they got a bid to play in a BCS game. Should be interesting next season. By the way did anyone see Kevin Mcglothlins name listed on the Roster for this season it showed up toward the end of the season at the very top.