Prediction for the SWD...

GMan

"We must protect this house!"

Any team that wins on the road at either Tazewell, Grundy, Graham, or Carroll Co. will win the SWD regular season...Richlands is excluded from this prediction.

Whoever gets a district road victory will definitely have the upper hand over everyone else...

Thats for sure.... CC has got one at Richlands besides that everyone else has won at home. Going to CC sucks and prob. shouldnt effect anyones game but just may do it, with the trip.

------------------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

Richlands almost beat CC in OT, i see Tazewell and Graham beating them at home or away doesnt matter...havent seen Grundy play or even know wat they got, if they can stay in the game with Graham or Tazewell they can beat CC too. Hoping Richlands will finally get win number 3 for the season and win number 1 in the district tomorrow at Tazewell....will be tought tho,ill be there.

If we win tomorrow against Richlands I will say that Tazewell wins the district outright without problems. The momentum will build and the rollin stones and ballin boulders will start the rumble and roll.

------------------

[ QUOTE ]

you cant exclude richlands from anything. in all honesty their talent is probably just as good if not better than most of the teams in the district.

[/ QUOTE ]

They've already lost one at home...excluded...

[ QUOTE ]

If we win tomorrow against Richlands I will say that Tazewell wins the district outright without problems. The momentum will build and the rollin stones and ballin boulders will start the rumble and roll.

------------------

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe, maybe not. If T-town wins at Richlands, they will only be "on pace" with Carroll Co...

Well not stuffin it to ya Gman but Tazewell is at the top of the District right now. Play Graham Friday though so we will see what happens later on. Still alot of SWD games to be played so just gettin my 2 cents in now while I can. haha

-----------

Once Tazewell (or anybody else for that matter) wins on the road at any of the four I listed...then that team will be on top of the SWD. Winning at home is only "keeping up" with the Joneses...

Tazewell has their chance to be on top the district when coming to RIchlands in a few weeks, but the blues arent gonna let it happen in our own yard, you'll have to go to CC or Graham to beat sumone on the road.You guys do have a great TEAM tho.

Im not forgetting Grundy even though we beat them cause it is still early in the year and more to happen. Grundy beat Graham and CC that makes me feel better but u cant go by what others do only u and I hope we can tame those groups. wink.gif