All Sw district?

[ QUOTE ]

i know for a fact Taylor McCoy and Cliff Scott from Graham made first team and Tay told me he was runner up player of the year...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats what I heard too and POY was a guy from RHS.

when did i ever say he was a pitcher...hes a hell of an infielder and never pitched big time until this year...hes a senior and i can guarantee hes 10 times the athlete you are...

[ QUOTE ]

With the quality of play in the southwest district its not surprising a pitcher can have a 10-0 record

[/ QUOTE ]

Barnett just shut out Tunstall who has won the state championship 2 out of the last 3 years and lost in the final last year......his accomplishments pitching this year are amazing.

[ QUOTE ]

i know for a fact Taylor McCoy and Cliff Scott from Graham made first team and Tay told me he was runner up player of the year...

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not trying to provoke anyone, but there is no way anyone from graham should be the runner-up POY in the swd.....their players get inflated stats playing inferior competition and then show absolutely no ability to hit against average swd pitching......and they are not even having to face the best pitchers from the other swd teams because the other swd teams are saving their best pitchers for teams that can hit.

[ QUOTE ]

and the score of the Graham-Richlands game in the tournament was what again? i forgot...wasnt it like 3-2 with Richlands BARELY winning...

[/ QUOTE ]

Very funny......actually made it to this game. Richlands slammed the ball the whole game, but graham was fortunate enough that the balls were hit right at them. The Graham offense mounted a huge onslaught in scoring all of 2 runs (in the last inning of the game). How many runs a game did Graham average against everyone but Grundy??........please tell me........Richlands outscored Graham something like 35 - 4 (in 3 games).........I think Graham scored 2 total runs in 2 games against t-well......Did they even score against Carroll???........Graham fans should thank God for so many games against WV competition (and Grundy)....otherwise, their hitters would have averages below .100.........richlands' sophomore pitchers looked like roger clemens against the g-men

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

and the score of the Graham-Richlands game in the tournament was what again? i forgot...wasnt it like 3-2 with Richlands BARELY winning...

[/ QUOTE ]

Richlands outscored Graham something like 35 - 4 (in 3 games).........I think Graham scored 2 total runs in 2 games against t-well......Did they even score against Carroll???........Graham fans should thank God for so many games against WV competition (and Grundy)....otherwise, their hitters would have averages below .100.........richlands' sophomore pitchers looked like roger clemens against the g-men

[/ QUOTE ]

After doing a little research I found out graham actually did manage to score 8 runs in one of the games against richlands (facing sophomore pitching).....that fact still does not refute the fact that the graham hitters can't touch anyone who throws with some velocity.

[ QUOTE ]

Taylor McCoy is a really good hitter, so I don't see why you all are downing him

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not downing him..... However, he constantly faced sub-par pitching. I can only imagine what kind of averages the kids from richlands would have if they faced the same mediocre pitching graham did....... richlands faced the best pitcher of basically every team they played.....

also, i have had my doubts about the accuracy of the graham scorekeeper's statistics since last year........last year i knew by newspaper articles that graham was getting no more than one or 2 hits a game against swd competition (which is about 40 percent of their schedule) and yet we were hearing on these forums that one of the graham kids was hitting .500......that doesn't make sense

i think it's time you quit downing the high school athlete and move on, parsons.

nothing is wrong with the scorekeeping. Also, for your own personal information, twice this year Graham had only three hits. Both times, McCoy had two of them