Va High vs Tazewell

Bulldogs52

Va High thought they were just gonna come in and roll right over Tazewell.... Tazewell with a few mistakes was the difference in the outcome... Sure hope #51 Watson is gonna be ok for the Bulldogs...

I hope so too.  Hate to see anybody get hurt playing this game.  Best wishes for him.  I agree that a lot of people did not expect Tazewell to make a game of it, I expect Tazewell to win a few games this year.  I'm hoping for 5-5 or better with maybe a playoff appearance.  They have some tough matchups in Richlands, Graham and Abingdon.  They match up pretty good with the rest of their schedule, I think.

Why would I be "butt hurt"?  VHS won.  No one from Bristol was overlooking Tazewell.  I know for a fact that VHS' staff and players were expecting a very tight, hard fought game.  I have no idea why you would make such a stupid statement...unless you are just trying to smooth some salve on that arse after a close loss.  I'll be glad to send over some Gold Bond if it will ease the chaffing. 

And I echo the sentiments that the injured young man heals quickly.