Hurley vs Twin Valley

Purpose

Hurley visits Twin Valley Friday for their first BDD test. Hurley is playing well and has built some confidence. They also have some size to offset the Panthers. Any comments on the outcome of the game? I will predict the Panthers by a minimum of 15. It may be more like 25.

I think if Hurley plays like they did against grundy there is a very good chance of an upset. But the last four games Hurley has been very incosistant. Lost to R-lands, beat Ervington, lost to Appy. and Mt. Mission (although the boys played there second best game of the season). Getting the ball inside is gonna be hard tomarrow night because Baldwin is a very good shot blocker and our post guy is 6'4 compared to 6'7 so the boys just got to rebound and hopefully hit there open shots. I think Hurley will be ready to play and I think the panthers will probably look past the rebels because they were picked last and only have 6 kids left and thats why i am picking Hurley in a major upset.

well guys the score isnt no where near the story of to how the game went it was such a bad called game that even the coaches and fans from twin valley were laughing at the refs. I mean there was this one time that a player from t.v got the rebound and walked out of bounds with the ball and they called it out on hurley,I mean there wasnt a hurley player within 5 foot of him. hurley couldnt bring the ball up the floor one trip without a ref calling something stupid or dumb.I dont know who these refs are but I can bet you one thing that if they show there face at hurley and try that junk they wont ref another game.And no that is not a thret its a promise the fans will go off on these guff balls I mean they have got to be the worst refs in the world I just hope that they dont call anymore district games for any school it would be awfull.I just wished that I knew these refs because I would tell them a mouth full and if johnny altizer is the guy over these clown then he needs to step down and let someone that knows a little bit about the game and what it takes to be a good ref. I have saw drunks that could have done a better job than those guys,and yes im mad im outraged at these idiots and i hope this messeage gets back to the ref. league because these guys do not need to payed for something they no nothing about.If anyone needs another oppion besides my ask a player from T.V or coach theyll tell you the same thing that i have .So with that said if anyone that reads this knows these refs. give them this messeage from CHRIS PACK THEY REALY SUCK AT THERE JOBS AS REFS.!!!!!!!!! Im just tired of they way that hurley has gotten treated in sports the last 7vn or 8 years and it is not going to get any better if these kids parrents dont stand up for them. And coach horn and coach blankenship you guys have got to star doing your jobs I mean joey letting his 2 kids on the floor during worm ups and time outs come on you get payed to be coach not to be a nanny during a ball game. and one of you should have gotten a -T-or done something to prove a point that you will stand up for the kids you coach they belive in you guys return the same respect and all I saying is what most pepole think but wont say I am just sick of it either do your jobs or retire im sure mark cooper would love to have the varsity boys.And I do like both yyou guys but I mean realy, is this they way you want to go out coach horne,and please dont blame it on just having 6 ball players utlize the ones you have if its back to fundamentals then it all starts with coaching .LOVE THOSE HURLEY REBELS!!!!!!!!! I WEAR IT ON MY SLEEVE (PRIDE). mad.gif

I dont understand the extent of your bitterness as far as the officials go? I saw the game.. I agree, lots of missed calls both ways. I made a post to the offish man on the board about bump fouls on the perimeter and banging fouls in the paint. His answer was different officials call differently. The same as fans and players see it. In other words its a judgement call. Thats it. No questions.. Play ball!! I've seen several games like that this year. I'm not complaining, sometimes we have to play with the cards we're dealt.. As far as what I saw Friday night (my opinion).. Referees was not even the reason you guys lost! You have a good team and will win more games and could upset someone before its over. A 30 pt margin is quite a substantial difference. TV was just the better team Friday night.

If the officials had called it very close, it would'nt have been to your advantage with only 6 players dressed.

I hate but understand some of your bitterness. But, my opinion is lose the blame and get to work and support your program.

Good luck with your remaining games.