Lebanon Pioneers

plooolt

The Pioneers have picked it up after a slow start. They are now 11-1 with the lone loss coming to Abingdon. They have beaten George Wythe and Patrick Henry at PH by 17. They are sitting in the drivers seat for the Hogo Title and and very strong contenders for Region C and hopefully state.

Lebanon had two big wins last week. Beating PH at PH was a good gut check for that team. They have size, strength, and shooting. With the "Rowdy Reds" packing the stands each game: LOOK OUT REGION C!!

They actually call themselves the "Mecca Maniacs", but nonetheless they are still roudy. The Lebanon games are a different atmosphere than anywhere in Southwest Virginia right now. If you get a chance to watch them do so, especially against George Wythe or Patrick Henry. It is great.

I'm goin the Lebanon/NW game tommorrow. Will the Mecca Maniacs be out in full force or not? I assume probably not since it won't be much of a game anyway. Can't wait til Honaker comes to Lebanon in February!

Yeah, the Meccas pale in comparison to Rife's Raiders. I remember the Richlands/Twin Valley game last year. R-Lands was losing by like 20, but still with the chanting lmao. I liked the "0-10" chant myself! tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah, the Meccas pale in comparison to Rife's Raiders. I remember the Richlands/Twin Valley game last year. R-Lands was losing by like 20, but still with the chanting lmao. I liked the "0-10" chant myself! tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We play TV tomorrow by the way and even tho theres a good shot we will lose cause they are a state champ. calliber team....we will be as loud as can be.