Who will win the each conference title in the NFL?

bluefieldRocks

Id say Miami will take Benson, i think they are going to stick w/Feeley and give him another year with an actual running game to see what happens. Does anyone know if the big QB from Texas is goin to the draft of know wat year he is in in College, hes a really good QB and a heck of a runner too.

I've heard some speculation that if he's drafted it will be in the 7th round. If he isn't drafted he'll probably sign as a free agent though. I think he could make a solid backup for someone...probably not a starter though.

[ QUOTE ]

Randall has good speed and athletic ability, so I don't see any reason he couldn't play WR. I still think he can be a solid backup QB though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree with you BigD,I'd draft him and send him to NFL Europe for a while to prime him for Sundays.

Philly was simply the better team in all aspects today. It was their time after losing three straight NFC title games. I've been saying all season, Vick needs a good veteran receiver to help him out in the passing game. Outside of Crumpler no one else can seem to catch the football consistently.

As for Pittsburgh, no one beats this New England team twice in a season and I was glad to see the Steelers get hammered... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Philly was simply the better team in all aspects today. It was their time after losing three straight NFC title games.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hated to see the Falcons end up with the loss yesterday but I do agree that Philly was the better team. They knew what needed to be done and they went in and took care of business. They did deserve it after the past three years.