Who will win the each conference title in the NFL?

bluefieldRocks

Im hoping pittsburgh beats the patriots

but its going to be a closer game than earlier this season

and i really dont care for the eagles or the falcons

but i would prefer the falcons to win so pitt has a advantage in the super bowl if they meet

I've been a Pittsburgh fan for a long time but I'm not sure anyone can beat New England twice.

As for Atlanta...I don't think Pittsburgh will have an advantage if they play them. Not as long as Vick is playing.

I hope that New England is beaten by the Steelers again (which will not be easy for Pittsburg)....but in NFC i say Philidelphia FINALLY wins the NFC Championship...(and goes on to win the Super Bowl for that matter).....(*sigh*...seems like its gonna be a while before my Cowboys are back like the Glory days)

Well as for the AFC, after watching the Pats take apart the Indy offense and Pittsburgh struggling with the Jets, the Pats will return to the Super. In the NFC it all depends on whether or not the Eagles contain #7. I think Vick does just enough to win.

New England vs. Atlanta in Super Bowl XXXIX.

As for Vinny and the Boys, they would have never won as many games as they did this w/o Vinny b/c Henson is a bust IMO.

Yea....Dallas has been plagued with bad QB's since Aikman left...I mean they picked up Ryan Leaf at one point...WHAT THE HELL?!?! although i think if they can get a decent QB theyll be pretty solid on Offense with Jones in the backfield...and Witten and Johnson catching the passes...sorry i went of on a tangent about the cowboys...just couldnt help myself...its not often you get to talk about them anymore lol

[ QUOTE ]

Detriot is the team that amaizes me the most...how they can get some many 1st picks and still stink as bad as they do! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Give them a year to get on the same page. You never know Harrington, Jones, and Roy Williams may become the next big three in the NFl.

Dolphins are my team.....even though i hate to admit to it

hopefully they will get Cadillac williams

or atleast a decent quarter back like alex smith....

I say detroit will do ok. But you still would figure that as many # 1 pick's they have they'd be doing something by now....i look for next year to be a pretty good season for them.

[ QUOTE ]

or atleast a decent quarter back like alex smith....

[/ QUOTE ]

as bad as it sounds...AJ Feeley isnt THAT bad of a Quarterback...but when you have no run game at all and are one dimensional ...it doesnt allow him to become free enough to do anything

[ QUOTE ]

Jones and Williams will be players in the NFL, but I'm not sold on Harrington just yet...

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true. Harrington has been very shaky but if he comes around he has two nice recievers in Williams and Rogers and a good run game in Jones.

We will get better over the next years....We use to have the best DB's in the whole NFL with sam madison and company...but now there all traded, But we do have jason taylor and Zach Thomas, I perosnally think we should get a QB before a running back......

Whats the deal on ricky williams, i mean i know he's not coming back and stuff. But does miami get something out of it?

i dont even know...its all gotten confusing to me haha...i heard he was coming back...then i heard he changed his mind again...i dont know...but miami should be ok since they'll be able to get a pretty good back out of the draft (even if they do pick a QB first)

They get 2nd pick next to SanFran.... More than likley SanFran will select Aaron Rodgers from California

then miami will either get cedric benson form texas or Alex smith from utah... them miami dont have a 2nd round pick...but this is all from the NFL countdown site mock draft