Anyone want to help out?

Lance

If you would like to help out with the other forums (besides football) drop me a PM! I'm looking for a couple of people who really follow Basketball, Baseball, and Wrestling...we pretty much have football covered, but would like to grow the other forums to pick up the off season slack...would like to find someone who can post updates and so on in the other forums on a regular basis.

Basically you would become a Mod and post updates, schedules, and pics (if possible) on your sport and help move/delete any posts that are a problem (we don't really have many problems usually).

It's just a fun thing and it's pretty rewarding...the more activity we have in these other forums, the more we will grow and the more fun we will have in the process...so if you want to help out...just drop me a PM here!

Thanks!

Lance

thanks guys...I have a bunch of PM's from people...have not had time to read them all yet, but I'm just trying to get a list of people who want to help out right now...I'll read them over and get back in touch with you guys as the time gets closer...you can go ahead and start posting scores and stuff in the forums you want to work with now...the more activity the better...just make sure its quality stuff and not just crap you are posting to make it look busy...if you go to a game or play in a game and want to write a review and post a score or if you find a score and want to post it...great.

If there are any more that want to help out..esp in the wrestling and baseball sections that would be great...both are rather dead.

Thanks...