Saw some dude hitch hiking...

Lance

Had an Abingdon letterman's jacket on with a sign that said "Falcon Freak needs a ride to Graham"...lol.

It was like 20 degrees and 615-pm and he was still at Rosedale last night...wonder if he made it? Now that's a true fan.

soon hopefully richlands is too good an athletic school not to have a good basketball program wonder if we can get larry shortridge in here he does a great job with the tiger girls and he was my coach in little league at garden he knows his stuff

Shortridge is a good coach. He gets a lot of crap from the parents because the girls aren't doing good this year. I guess no one around here knows what a rebuilding season is. I mean, when you're having to start 2 freshmen, you're gonna struggle. I think with the athletes at Richlands, Shortridge could put together some good teams!

I always remember going to the Richlands/Honaker bball games when I was a little kid! I miss those, from what I remember they were always good games. Rowdy too!! Its too bad the "boycott" kinda ruined the Honaker/Richlands rivalry. Wonder why Richlands didn't schedule Honaker again after the ban was lifted? We've played Richlands in almost every sport but basketball the past couple years.

well rife knows better to schedule honaker in basketball cause yall would beat us with him on the bench but i would love to see more honaker/richlands matchups glad to see it back in football and would like to see it in b-ball and baseball too.