Gotta get this baseball forum up and talking

Well there's not really anything to report from Richlands except we are lifting weights and hitting alot up at our indoor batting cages. We've been at it since coming back from Christmas so we should be ready for the season.

I'll try to get a schedule as soon as possible and post it here and after tryouts get a roster.

There has been a couple of guys from Bluefield's team up there hitting with us a couple of times. I can't remember their names but i know one of em played football this year.

Are you guys going to be in the Coppinger again this year?

Yeah we will be in it again this year. I know it wasnt Rusty b/c i talked to him last year during the game. It was Josh and i think his last name is Siers? and maybe Jake.

Yeah i talked to coach and you all happened to ask to late after we had filled everything up.

Yeah the score was something like that but i can't remember exactly. At least it was a win for us. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

question is where will Graham play?? The field will be tough to get done before the season starts. Would they play at Coppinger?

[/ QUOTE ]

Coppinger?? Are you sure that is a field. I could be mistaken but I don't think there is a field named Coppinger. There is a Coppinger tournament that is played at P-town's field and at Bowen.

[ QUOTE ]

The Coppinger Tournament is the worst tournament ever. The teams pose no real competition. The only spring time tournament worth going to is the Hawaiian Tropic Classic in Myrtle Beach.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well thanks for the compliment man haha jp

I wish we could more accomodate your liking in the tournament but thats the only one we have so you gotta deal with it LOL

[ QUOTE ]

I really dont give a hoot just trying to figure some stuff out but Bowen isnt the greatest field either but I couldnt think of the stadium. Just like u dont know Princetons fields name Beaverbaseball.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok well I never said I didn't know the name of the field. If you would have asked me I would of told you Hunnicutt Field. I know enough about Baseball to know the name's of local fields. SO DON'T ACCUSE ME OF NOT KNOWING SOMETHING WHEN I NEVER EVEN SAID I DIDNT KNOW IT BUDDY!