Tomorrow (Sunday) is UNC's toughest ACC road game.

The Heels travel to Tallahassee tomorrow afternoon for face FSU. I've felt all season this would be the toughest conference road game the Heels play and I still feel that way. FSU has beaten six top 25 teams in Tallahassee over the past 2 1/2 years including Carolina, Dook, Maryland, and Wake in that time. It's a classic "trap" game, a road game against a lesser opponent with your biggest rival up next.

Come on now, tell me how you really feel...lol

This is a man that suddenly had a back problem flare up in the middle of his worst season at Dook in 1995 and "force" him to leave the team. He had to have immediate surgery and couldn't coach the rest of the season. Dook finished that season at 2-14 in the ACC and missed the NCAA tournament. Coach KRat then stands by and lets his long-time "friend" and assistant Pete Gaudet take the fall for such a horrible season. Gaudet was fired by Dook. Coach KRat then petitioned the NCAA a couple of years later to remove the W-L total from that season from his record. Now I don't care whom you're a fan of, those are two bush-league moves by a "man" that I have no respect for.

If he had yo have back surgery then he obviously something really was wrong with his back, And im sure that news people were there at the hospital to verify that something really was wrong. But yea i guess your right he camped out in one of the rooms a couple of days and played hide-n-seek with the his 79 year old room-mate who just had a kidney stone removed and listen to him talk about the good ol' days when popcorn was only a nickel....correct?

Yeah, he had back problems. He had had back problems for about five years prior, but yet it suddenly flares up so badly he has to leave his worst Dook team ever? What a stange coincidence huh? smirk.gif

Regardless of your perception on the back issue, there is no defense for how he hung Pete Gaudet out to dry. It was at that point I lost all respect for KRat, so excuse me if my compassion for what happened today is lacking...

You may think what you want. But i think obvisouly he did something right... Has he had a losing season since?

Maybe it was just a weird time for that back propblem. But reguardless he's back now. And i see him leading the dukies to a championship if not this year, then next

Your crazy if you think that. This is UNC's deepest and maybe best team since Jordan and the boys roamed the court at Chapel Hill. Duke has too short of a bench to make it deep the the tourney this year. Give them a year and they will be back to the Final Four.

I guess we'll have to wait till march to figure out.....

Febuary 9th we'll see who's better, I personally think duke can take UNC then, but JJ and Sheldon will have to have there top game... also the crowd has to be a huge factor in the game....Heres a pic of todays game and the cameron crazies, Correct me if im wrong but Ronald McDonald is in that picture.... grin.gif

Pic

[ QUOTE ]

Come on now, tell me how you really feel...lol

This is a man that suddenly had a back problem flare up in the middle of his worst season at Dook in 1995 and "force" him to leave the team. He had to have immediate surgery and couldn't coach the rest of the season. Dook finished that season at 2-14 in the ACC and missed the NCAA tournament. Coach KRat then stands by and lets his long-time "friend" and assistant Pete Gaudet take the fall for such a horrible season. Gaudet was fired by Dook. Coach KRat then petitioned the NCAA a couple of years later to remove the W-L total from that season from his record. Now I don't care whom you're a fan of, those are two bush-league moves by a "man" that I have no respect for.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you think coach k hip replacement was a lie also?

Or Jim Valvano's cancer was fake too, since they were such great friends.Also btw Coach K had surgery and can back too early and then had to miss the rest of the season.Duke had a winning record untill then.