Taz/grundy score

Tid_Bit

Actually we dident come alive till the end of the 2nd Quater. Jr had like 10 points off steals in the first Quater. They was up by like 14 at one point then we made a run before halftime and was up by 3 at the break. Then 3rd and 4th Quater we dident look back! Good luck to Omar, JR, and Justin. Hopefully will meet agian!

Tazewell took the lead really late in the 3rd and Grundy went on a 12 point run and pretty much took the wind out of T-Town...Tigh and Theo hit some 3's, and Ashby had a steal and a couple of key points during the run....Tazewell never recovered from that.

Grundy gets the R IV auto bid and if they win the tourney next week then the #2 team gets it...otherwise the #1 team goes with them to Regions...I think Grundy and Tazewell will hook up again at some point before it's all over...should be a good rematch.

Good game guys...Stretch is still not worth a damn, but you guys played with a lot of heart...I give you a lot of credit for what you have done this year...best of luck the rest of the way.

tazewell has the most talent on the floor of any of the schools. we thought grundy's coach is bad. tazewells is even worse. does not know when a team is playing a box or a triangle. he should do like grundy and let those athletes run up and down the floor like they would on the playground, stop coaching them (trying) and let them play. grahams coach in his first year is a more sound coach then any of the three remaining. my guess is graham wins the tourney if the games are close.

I agree with that...if one of the kids on the bench just tells Stretch when it would be a good time to call a time out...street ball style would suit them better.

just get one of the 3 main guys the ball and let them shoot...just to bad that they don't have someone who could have worked with them this year...Grundy had some good kids with a lot of talent...even a few that didn't bother to play...another "what could have been" year...I just hope they have some fun in the regions and win some games! Great group of kids this year.