VT/Miami!

Blues_56

Virginia Tech ties now for 4th place with Maryland in the ACC with its home win against Miami today. They now have 2 more games left in the reg. season both away vs: NC State(will be a great game) and at Clemson. Then they will be off to the ACC tourney where i hopefully see them winning sum games and makin the NCAA tourney.

Tech is a surprise to me this season.. Great surprise cause they didnt even make the Big East tourney until theyre last year of play.. and i hope they go on to do good in the ACC Tourney.. Ill be there for the Maryland game to end the season.. I cant wait..

Yea they are a shocker to me too, but Dowdell and Collins are both outstanding players and Gordon is pretty good too, hopefully them beiong exposed as too how good they have been this year and with them being in the ACC, they can have sum big time recruits come in for them.

[ QUOTE ]

Virginia Tech ties now for 4th place with Maryland in the ACC with its home win against Miami today. They now have 2 more games left in the reg. season both away vs: NC State(will be a great game) and at Clemson. Then they will be off to the ACC tourney where i hopefully see them winning sum games and makin the NCAA tourney.

[/ QUOTE ]

VT has three games left @ NC State, @ Clemson, and Maryland at home. VT could finish at 10-6 and if they do win out COULD finish in 3RD PLACE in the ACC if Duke should lose three more games (they still have Wake Forest, UNC, and Georgia Tech...all three possible losses...all three possible wins though).

Anyway, 7 wins in the ACC is an awesome first year in the Conference!

[ QUOTE ]

who cares about Va. Tech basketball?? they cant compete with anyone that really matters, and no Duke doesnt count, this is just another Duke team thats is overrated, like every yr smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Wat about when vt beat Georgia Tech, and u cant say duke is overrated every year or any year. Tech also beat Miami which is pretty tough too.