Twin Valley beats Haysi...

babyblue

Great Game.. Standing room only... Great atmosphere for basketball.. Officials did a great job... Twin Valleys team answered Colley.. Colley shot the lights out.. Twin Valley did what they had to to win.. Its that time of year.. So, on to Clintwood Tues night against Pound out of the LPD... Haysi will face Castlewood the same night!

Should be some great basketball..

Sorry dude.. they did it tonight!! By 5 pts.. If they'd hit their free throws.. It wouldnt been close!! Haysi is tough.. Colley carried them.. A really good player.. TV played with out Baldwin in the 4th.. He fouled out.. but the others picked it up!!

great atmosphere in council tonight. great officiated game as well, but i think valley did a good job of keeping everybody contained i think this win will provide enough momentum to make some noise in clintwood next week

yeah i do agree...twin valley is a dominant force to contend with and id hate to have them in the swd...they would put us to horrible shame in basketball...then again football would be a different matter...does any know if TV's football season will improve any this year?

i didnt really keep up on bball this year so i cant really say a lot...all i know is that twin valley, haysi, and a few other teams in the bdd are absolutely amazing...i mean if u want basketball go to the bdd...if you want football go to the swd

the bdd and swd are the total flip-flop of one another, in football all of the swd is good and on the other hand only 2 maybe 3 bdd football teams are good on a yearly basis, and in basketball the other way around, in my case i played for four years for the blues in football, and the swd is all around the hardest hitting, most skilled from top to bottm, but i would rather watch bdd basketball any night of the week cause it seems the bdd is more fundimently skilled

Well thats what I've always hated about Honaker being in the BDD. BDD football for the most part is HORRIBLE. Not to mention the BDD is weak in baseball, softball, volleyball, track; pretty much everything except basketball.

That won't happen though. Lebanon is happy in the Hogoheegee and with the population increases in Russell County, they'll back in AA in 4 years anyway. Castlewood won't want to leave the Cumberland because those schools are closer to them than the BDD schools. Same thing for St. Paul. I don't think we'll ever see another district like the CVD formed again. Even though reforming the CVD wouldn't really make a strong district. It would pick up Lebanon and thats it.