NHL

uscgamecocks

It Doesn't really matter what I like, you have a right to state your opinion ,Do I not have a Right to State my opinion even if it Doesnt Agree with yours?? I think I do, and I'll continue to do that as long as I feel pleased to do so, and to you cityofraven, yes I do cheer and support SC thats where I was born and Raised I think everyone is Partial to Their home state's college teams, and again I say, that's MY opinion, not yours wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

It Doesn't really matter what I like, you have a right to state your opinion ,Do I not have a Right to State my opinion even if it Doesnt Agree with yours?? I think I do, and I'll continue to do that as long as I feel pleased to do so wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You have that "right" on this message board until you starting abusing that "right"...then your opinion won't matter, MINE WILL...

Well said G-Man,sounds like he's upset about something.This is a great board,we all know that this is nothing to get MAD about, so lets just have fun discussion things ,time is to short to get upset,have fun be happy and be of good cheer.(and give the board a smile) smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Who says I'm abusing anything????????

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll make that determination. But I'd like to advise you to turn it down a notch...even if you don't mean anything by your comments, they come across quite brash and are rubbing lots of folks the wrong way...including me...

Me to honestly,

I like to watch hockey. And by you saying you hate it and glad its canceled made me a little angry. Simply because you could have said you dont prefer to watch hockey, not you hate it and all that other stuff you've been saying...

[ QUOTE ]

Red wings all the way man!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear you guys on that. I'm a huge Red Wings fan. I usually watched a game here and there during the regular season but when the playoffs started I am glued to the TV.

It would be a shame if the lockout lasted a while and some of the games best had to retire under some crazy circumstances like this, esp. Steve Yzerman.

J/w have any of you guys ever been to a NHL game?