SWD Champ.

dawgs86

highlands  

1. 1. highlands

Answering this one was really hard. The only way we know how the teams will be is from on here and from what we saw last year. Soccer never gets any publicity, in the news papers let alone tv. I could only vote for my own team cause that's the only one I know anything about.

Yea I still havent voted yet and its my own poll haha.. But we only had pulicity from Chuck in the Clinch Valley News and after he left it all died out.. Bristol does really good with they're newspaper about talking about the local soccer teams. I just wish we had some to do that for SWVA. But from what I rememeber from the past years im leaning towards Graham or Carroll County.. Nothing against Tazewell, but there is still some work from last year..

As I've said pretty much the whole time, it is still early to decide this. As you said, Tazewell has a little work, but who knows until the first game when the opponents and situations are real. It depends on who can handle these situations and mesh the best with their team as to who will win the district.

From what I remember CC's team works well together, and the different players compliment each others skills. Tazewell has usually seemed to have a few good players that they lean on, but things seem to be turning around by the way people are posting. I hope that everyone gets out and works hard once the snow leaves. Good Luck.