Region D Tournament

cityofRaven

Both teams automatically advance to the State Quarterfinals. Last nights game determined the Region Championship and who would host the State Q-final and who would travel. Gate City will play at Glenvar in the State Quarterfinals...Galax will travel to Twin Springs for a State Quarterfinal matchup.

Just on this side (west) of Salem. The high schoo actually sits on the north side of I-81 as you get into the Roanoke Valley proper, but you have to access the school from Rt. 460. I'm not sure if they will actually play the game at Glenvar HS though...I'll find out and let you know...

I think it has to be played at a neutral site. Twin Springs will play Galax @ Castlewood as thats where the Region D champ always hosts at. I'd bet Glenvar will host at Salem or LB. How big of a gym does Salem have?

[ QUOTE ]

I'd bet Glenvar will host at Salem or LB. How big of a gym does Salem have?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard it will be at either Lord Botetourt HS or Northside HS...whichever one they can get to host it...will keep you posted...