Top 5 players, offense and defense

Fighton3

[ QUOTE ]

Henry,Bovenizer,Marcum,Workman(Graham) will suprise a lot of people this year but it doesn't matter Graham is gonna win the SWD anyway.

Go G-men

[/ QUOTE ]

Now c'mon boys, you know Richlands is keeping the SWD title for awhile wink.gif

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah I think the district is a toss up this year,Tazewell seems unusually strong,Grundy has a force with Marcum,Graham has alot of people back and So does Richlands,and Caroll County no one knows about lol.

the back up from VHS,jennings,justin wilson,marcum,henry

arms,walt pearson for sure from VHS,stephen woods from vhs,chris carter,dont know the last one

I dont understand why everyone is choosing Henry. yea he's ok compared to our team last season, but he was no Ahmad like everyone expected. plus he got schooled EVERY game. i was disappointed honestly.

[ QUOTE ]

lol Gravy that was low man, but I agree Hes a great lineman did he really get invited to the Penn State Camp? If he did he needs to jump on that one really quick. You going to any camps?

[/ QUOTE ] I was supposed to go to penn with garrett but some things happened and now im not. Im not worried though. wink.gif

lol I must admit the College has way better equipment,Its alot bigger and Its usually not that Crowded. I wish Richlands could set something up with SVCC to use the weightroom like everyother day instead of having to use the stoneage weight room we got.

[ QUOTE ]

Are you talking about the notorious New Richlands Field House. They will have everything in it for sure though lol. In about 40 years.

[/ QUOTE ]

Soon as they wrestle the money away from George Brown. tongue.gif

lmao @ Tid Bit... I dont see the Field House being done until half of us are old and gray and feeble. They've been talking about building that thing for ages. One idea was to put it under Erinie Hicks Bleachers which Ain't gonna happen.

heck i know gayheart lifting at the college is 4 times a worse as lifting at the high school. but hopeufully i'll get my head out of my a** and acutally play next year.

go big blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!