Top 5 players, offense and defense

Fighton3

You guys arent very good with this........only one person said that Johnathan Boveneizer was one of the top five.....he was the leader in sacks for the team and he was all over the place......not to mention he is a B-E-A-S-T

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

You guys arent very good with this........only one person said that Johnathan Boveneizer was one of the top five.....he was the leader in sacks for the team and he was all over the place......not to mention he is a B-E-A-S-T

[/ QUOTE ]

The beast was manhandled in 2 games with Tazewell this year by Jake Evans.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

The beast was manhandled in 2 games with Tazewell this year by Jake Evans.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have only seen Bovenizer play two good games period...and they were both playoff games from the 03 season...sorry...for the frame that kid has, if he would work out harder and put more in to it, he would be amazing...he didn't impress me much this year at all...at times he was wondering around on the field not hitting anyone looking almost confused at times...sharp contrast to the two previous playoff games i mentioned seeing him play where he was flying around the field hitting people and making things happen.

Maybe next year things will be better for him.

i wish i could have been as tall as boveneizer. it would have helped me in some games. Boveneizer may just sneak into the top 5 because every good player from the past few yeasr have graduated. he never had a good agame against grundy, and i know that from personal experiance, and he had an averege season last year,and i look for him to have another avergae sason this year. maybe. maybe a good one.

I wish i was a little bit short,it sucks having to look down at people sometimes lol. Best offensive lineman is really toss up with me I'd go with Gayheart only because hes from Richlands,then the guy from Tazewell I forgot his name and then bovenezier.

if bove got manhandled in tazewell.then why did he always get pressure on the QB..........he was in his face almost the whole game AND he had 2 or 3 sacks for losses of 10 yards a piece almost

[ QUOTE ]

I wish i was a little bit short,it sucks having to look down at people sometimes lol. Best offensive lineman is really toss up with me I'd go with Gayheart only because hes from Richlands,then the guy from Tazewell I forgot his name and then bovenezier.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess ur thinkin bout Burton from Tazewell and yea he is pretty good.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

What about Brown from Grundy? He was mentioned on Def. but not on Off. and he is a decent reciever. Great hands.

I agree with you all about Bovenizer. He was like 2 completly different players from his sophomore year to his junior year. His sophomore year he had like 3 sacks againist us and was a force all night long and then this year he wasn't a factor any during the night.

[ QUOTE ]

I have only seen Bovenizer play two good games period...and they were both playoff games from the 03 season...sorry...for the frame that kid has, if he would work out harder and put more in to it, he would be amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Prepare to be amazed... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Might be b/c we dominated him this year ha but yea i do remember him doing pretty dang good last year i dont really know wat happened but i dont think he really had a great year this year did he?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well without Ahmad the god there wasnt to many standouts this year at Graham.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I have only seen Bovenizer play two good games period...and they were both playoff games from the 03 season...sorry...for the frame that kid has, if he would work out harder and put more in to it, he would be amazing.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heard all this talk last year. YAWN!!!!

I dont think that tazewell threw three passes against Graham they didnt need too. I know for a fact the Bovey didnt have 2 or 3 sacks. Hes lucky if he had 2 or 3 tackles in the two games combined. Definatlly not the same factor he was his soph. year. I would expect him to have a big sr. year thou.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

hey I honestly hope so...he is one of the few around here that could move on to better places..I wish him nothing but the best...it's all about the offseason...if he puts in his time to get better and take advantage of what he is lucky enough to have the chance to build off of...hats off to him.

I played against Bovey this year. He kept me outa the backfield purty well most of the night. Dont know if he did anything on Defense though. My pick for best O-lineman though would go to Garrett Armes. Hes so big, not very good lookin, but he is a good blocker lol.