Top 5 players, offense and defense

Fighton3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A young man who seem's to picking up the pace (atleast that I've seen) is Thomas Lewis.His last year here at Tazewell in my oppinion will impress quite a few people.Last year he did almost better then anyone in district.And if he lift's weight's I figure he could be the most dominating playing next year.

Another good one is R.Henrey.The only problem I have with him is...Well not with him.With Graham.He suppose to fill Bradshaw's shoe's they said.you can't expect this boy to do everything.He needs help from his team.But besides those two...I don't know.

Offense

1. Garon Marcum- By a landslide...

2. Stephen Baker- The most underated player around. He can always make the catch. He really came on for us late last year.

3. Caleb Jennings- He is a sneaky lil guy...he has got some moves, but he is an outside runner..If Mance realizes his talent, he could be tough.

4. Saunders- He has potential. Trust me...The kid can bomb em.

5. Robert Henry- He is a downhill runner as Lance stated a couple of months ago. He could be tough this year.

Defense

1. Brandon"Gravy"Gayheart- He's tough..I suspect he is busting ass in the weightroom right now, and he could be another Colby Owens this year, as bad as I hate to say it..lol(j/p Gravy)

2. Jared Burton- Tazewell Hands down one of the better D linemen I've played agaisnt. He has got the size and the speed.

3. Brosnon Brown- Aaron Marcum's sidekick for the past two years..This year, he will get the spotlight.

4. Garon Marcum- One of the things many people don't realize, is that he has quite a few interceptions. He is fast and doesn't care to knock your jaw off..he is good on defense too folks.

5.??? I don't know many playmakers left on D...most will graduate this June..

Henry is probably one of the best defensive players in the district. He started defense as a freshman and soph. but didn't play defense this year because of his shoulder until the last two games. In those last two games he led the team in tackles and was all over the field.

offense

1. G. Marcum- should be tought but does he have tha line

2. R. Henry- tough runner i think this will be his year. he will just have to forget about trying to fill in bradshaw's shoes and play his game and he will do fine

3.Saunders

4. Jennings- personally too small but heart will push him through.. quick..

5.don't really know but good luck to all

You have to add Brett Clayburne's name to the mix for best player on defense in the SWD. He was 1st team linebacker this year as a sophomore. I wouldn't be surprised if he won definsive player of the year next season.