Please...

bluekick

keep this soccer forum clean. These stupid posts do nothing but make you look like and idiot. Please don't make stupid and excessive comments. The forum is about soccer... just soccer, nothing else. Some posters are shaming the soccer world and you're about to get banned. I'm sure our moderators will agree with me.

Lets just be nice friendly people who like to kick a ball once in a while... not morons. JUST KEEP IT CLEAN!!!!!

well reno i guess on that post sayin my name wasnt the best example of doing this...why am i the one gettin ragged over this...more ppl than i have done it...look at RHS's football players, most of em have a pic of their name and number...nothin wrong with knowing whats goin on and whos doin what, its all part of it

if you want to give your name out, go right ahead, but don't be saying other peoples names on here. the conversation they have with you might have been intended to be kept between certian people, not for everyone in the district to read.