Is anyone a fan? Your fav. team&player.

BarraBrava99

Ok, just because you like Henrik Larsson, I won't make fun of Chelsea. I still think that Chelsea is like the Yankees, but worse, and they actaully win. Jose Morinho doesn't have to be a good coach. I mean, who couldn't make a good with 1 Billion dollars to spend.

Dang!!! Quit hating on Chelsea. This is their first half way descent year in about 65, which is the last time they won the league. Their team isn't stacked like Real Madrid or Arsenal but their players are making a name for their ownselves. Why destroy them for that?

i don't like jose mourinho much, and i'm not a chelsea fan, but the man is accomplishing some good things for the club for the first time in about 50 years. i think maybe chelsea is taking crap b/c they're running away with the premiership. and who is this "real madrid" you speak of? (joke) i love how zizou said juventus was scared of real and basically did not have a chance of advancing. and then when matchday came around poor zizou and his boys were the ones packing their bags and heading back to madrid.

Not a player, but I am a fan.

I support Oxford United (currently in Coca-Cola Football League Two), and my favorite player is probably keeper Chris Tardif.

If I had to declare for an American team, I suppose I support DC United. But I have to confess that I don't know much about MLS.

I still don't understand all of the fuss about Chelsea. They are just another team that actually plays as a team without many big name players, yet. That's the greatest part of this team, is that they are making names for themselves by playing very well.

[ QUOTE ]

I still don't understand all of the fuss about Chelsea. They are just another team that actually plays as a team without many big name players, yet. That's the greatest part of this team, is that they are making names for themselves by playing very well.

[/ QUOTE ]

The main criticism I've gleaned is that Chelsea's ownership are basically "buying" the championship this year. As you noted, they don't really have a lot of superstars, but they made a lot of personnel changes in the off-season that most clubs don't have the means to accomplish.

If there's an analogy to be found, I'd say it's the Florida Marlins first World Series team.

Personally, I'm happy to see someone other than Arsenal or Man U. dominate the premiership for a change.

[ QUOTE ]

Personally, I'm happy to see someone other than Arsenal or Man U. dominate the premiership for a change.

[/ QUOTE ]

i agree, but i was hoping to see Man U win a prem title (just one more) with tim howard in goal. if i'm not mistaken it would have made him the first american to win it. one day... one day.