Is anyone a fan? Your fav. team&player.

BarraBrava99

i'm so surprized that many soccer players have never seen a real game before in their lives. it makes me sad to hear a kid who's played soccer for years say "i don't watch soccer". ...?! let's see how many soccer players here are soccer fans. just name your favorite team and player. have fun. DC UNITED & Freddy Adu/Brian McBride/Ronaldinho

Yeah Matt! Liverpool is the s***.

Liverpool - Harry Kewell, Stevie G., Riise, Flo, Xabi, Hyypia, Baros, Morientes, their coach RAFA!....i could keep going...

Who else do I like?

SPL - Celtic, Hearts

EPL - Arsenal - just watch Henry

MLS - useless league

Who do I hate? CHELSEA!!!!!!!

sorry blues. i forget not everyone is as blessed to have fox soccer channel (formerly fox sports world). if you have satellite or cable check it out. when MLS kicks off ESPN2 usually has a match each saturday. the opening match, all-star game, and the MLS Cup match are on ABC. as for any other football on tv...? www.soccer365.com usually has tv listings. maybe try www.ussoccer.com for upcoming USA matches. good luck!

MLS- useless league ?!?! come on! where's the MLS love? it's been named one of the top 10 leagues in the world. and where would the US men's team be without it? praying for a spot in germany 2006 i bet. ah, shoot. everyone's got an opinion. smirk.gif

You can't forget about my team, AC Milan. They have everything you need for a team, a dominant Midfield, a disciplined backfield, and fast, smart forwards. Cafu, the Brazilian legend, Kaladze, an Italian, Costacurta, another Italian, and Paulo Maldini, don't get in his way. Nesta, Stam, Simic, and Pancaro round out the defense. In the mid, there is Kaka, Rui Costa, Gattuso, Seedorf, Dhorosoo, and Pirlo. That's domination. And of course, the forwards are Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Crespo, and Tommason. Who's better than that team? Oh, yeah. I forgot Dida, arguably the best keeper in the world right now, is in goal for them.

Dont make fun of me for this post, but the only time i've ever watched soccer was in 00' i think it was. It was when the girls U.S team was making a run for the world cup or something like that. Anyways it was the season where they went and played japan and beat them in penelty kicks. I pretty much watched every game that season for the girls...

Thats pretty much the only time i've ever watched soccer in my life...

hey nobody's perfect! grin.gif and actually it was 1999, not 2000, though in 2000 the US women were chasing a gold medal in sydney, australia (we didn't get it). watching it is the best way to further understand the game. and speaking of chastain ripping her shirt off, there was a MLS all-star game in which landon donovan was wearing a sports bra under his shirt, scored a goal, and then ripped off his shirt. it was hilarious! i can't remember what year, though. sorry. frown.gif

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

This thread should be in the College / Pro Sports catagory...

[/ QUOTE ]

It really dont matter, but this is a soccer forum. So no big deal...

I may sound like a cup-cake but i like brandi chastain..lol grin.gif

soc_zoom.jpg