JV Dominance?

legend11

Looks like the JV's from last year will be running the table this year in the SWD. Is that true? Didn't Graham lose pretty much all of their starters last year? Apparently 8 out of the 11 Graham starters graduated last year. What else happened as far as these kind of blows to other teams in the district?

Yeah! I heard that Graham lost most of their starters too. Belcher, Blaine, Alb, Peg, Tibbs, Ryan Williams, Jonathan, Lance, and Evan Garcia isn't playing this year, so their JV team is going to have to step up. I know that Graham's JV team wasn't very immpressive last year but I was in Bluefield the other day and saw them practicing. They looked pretty good, so everyone should watch out!

Graham did suffer some heavy loses last year in the way of starters, but I seriously expect their JV players to step up and fill in what's missing. They have a reputation for being strong when it counts and they will still be a force.

[ QUOTE ]

Yeah! I heard that Graham lost most of their starters too. Belcher, Blaine, Alb, Peg, Tibbs, Ryan Williams, Jonathan, Lance, and Evan Garcia

[/ QUOTE ]

Who the heck is tibbs?

Back to the subject. Richlands j.v. isn't looking too good this year. We're not even sure if we'll have one. We had to move about seven or eight players up to fill the holes that 9 2004-seniors left.

Sorry for not being specific. The JV teams of the last couple of years for all of the SWD teams have seemed pretty promising. Will there be a mass flock of these players move up to the varsity level from their JV level last year or will these players stay where they are? Apparently teams like Tazewell and Carroll are going to have a lot of these due to the shots they took due to graduation last year. Also include Graham in this, as far as I know.

I guess this topic reflects how the SWD will pan out. Some good predictors would be to take last year's "JV" season's results and just move them up to varsity.

So Richlands was the Overall JV District Winner but, CC was the tournament winner.

Anyone know team records and score sheets? Some fishing around seeing that Richlands lost 9 Varsity Starters, CC lost 7 or 9 and Graham lost 8 or more. What about tazewell?

*Wow, Tazewell has a ton of experience coming back from last year! Losing only 2?* Is the Rasnick player playing varsity this year? He was an unstoppable JV force that could "skip" over anyone!*

[ QUOTE ]

*Wow, Tazewell has a ton of experience coming back from last year! Losing only 2?* Is the Rasnick player playing varsity this year? He was an unstoppable JV force.*

[/ QUOTE ]

Well he was held back this year so he'll be returning as the unstoppable JV force.. Tazewell is in need of offensive power.. Since Cecil and Rinehart left, its hard for Tazewell to find the back of the net..

...his parents? you gotta be kididng. oh well, look at tim howard. his mom didn't like the idea of him playing goalkeeper when he was a kid and look at him now, the biggest transfer in american soccer history playing at manchester united & w/ USA... sometimes, though, i don't understand parents.