Bluefields road to charleston

convertedbeaver

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

7:30 p.m.  James Monroe-PikeView winner vs. Bluefield.

Regional championship, at Princeton High.

[/ QUOTE ]

When will this game be held, i mean bluefield vs. james monroe/pike view...

sweet its gonna be a good game friday night. we all need to be out in full force to get the back of the beavers. i hope the student section is as loud friday as it was at the princeton game. i know pikeview will bring a strong student section so we nee dto have you guys there to show them a real student section.

They kicked the crap out of Summers County and Liberty in January before losing to both in February. Nothing is a given come tournament time as Class A #3 Williamson found when it was upset in its sectional on Monday night by a 6-16 team. If Bluefield comes out with the attitude that the game will be easy they'll find themselves turning in their uniforms on Monday morning...

They can have all the high expectations they want, in my book. They can think that there going to win by 50 for all i know. But if they stick to there game plan. Go out and play there game. I think there is really no way we can lose.. That is, if we play "OUR" game

Free-throw shooting and tradition Bluefield defense. You win championships with your defense. If Bluefield is going to do much of anything outside of sectionals they're going have to buckle down and play the cornerstone defense that has been the pride of the Beavers prior to this season.

Bluefield can probably have a so-so game and still defeat PikeView Friday night, but in the regional against most likely Independence they better bring their "A" game or be prepared to have it handed to them.

the press is going to have to be a big part as well. they need to push the tempo to get easy fast baskets. and get who ever they are playing out of their groove. and i think with maurice jordan that helps he is quick and has a nice short jumper. so this takes the pressure of repass and dex.

[ QUOTE ]

but in the regional against most likely Independence they better bring their "A" game or be prepared to have it handed to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I havent really herd of Independence, are they pretty good?

You plan on going to the game t/m nite beaverbaseball?

who could that be?? hahaha lmao

my bad

One basketball player was talking about going to Charleston today during baseball practice. This is not what they need if they actually want to make it there. Just worry about the game that is ahead of you.