Bluefields road to charleston

convertedbeaver

here is the road that bluefield needs to travel to get to the civic center.

Region 7

Section 1: Tuesday, at Raleigh County Armory  Summers County vs. Shady Spring, 6 p.m.; Independence vs. Liberty ®, 8 p.m.; Friday, at Raleigh County Armory, 7 p.m.  Summers County-Shady Spring winner vs. Independence-Liberty ® winner.

Section 2: Tuesday, at Princeton High, 7:30 p.m.  James Monroe vs. PikeView. Friday, at Princeton High, 7:30 p.m.  James Monroe-PikeView winner vs. Bluefield.

Regional championship, at Princeton High.

well at least we have the home court kinda through out the tourny. so that means we need everyoone out to help support the beavers!!!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

he knew hat

He was asking why...

And im not sure about that either, maybe there parents have a seperation and one lives with one, and one lives with another?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think they both live with there dad b/c when I see Treymane get dropped off at school his brother is in the car 2. But im not 4 sure

They defeat Logan, who has the best big man in AA (Lou Green), without Matthews inside and to me that spoke volumes. Matthews can be a huge asset when he comes to play and plays full-tilt the entire game. However, I do believe that b/c he has been suspended a couple of times this season he shouldn't be starting at this point. He should have to re-earn the right to be a starter, but that's simply my opinion...

I don't know if he will or not, but honestly I'm not worried about it. Gilliard is a good man from what I've been told and I'm glad with have such an individual coaching at Bluefield, but I haven't been overly impressed with his coaching in the past two seasons. Bluefield's defense is the worst it has been in a decade and the press they run is very ineffective for the most part. I had heard a lot of good things about his coaching prior to his hire, but to this point I've been disappointed.

Of course, it's easy for me to sit here at a computer and criticize someone. I have the upmost respect for any high school coach b/c they give up a ton of their own time to coach and get little in-terms of pay in return. With that said though, I've still been disappointed in the product this year. Bluefield is better than what they've showed this year and losing games to the likes of a Summers County is unacceptable.