NFL Combine

BigBlue02

anyone see where maurice clarett ran a 4.6 40? Looked like a mack truck just barely creeping along for a running back,the one player that impressed me alot was Jones the QB out of Arkansas with a 4.2 or a 4.3 I believe thats one fast whiteboy grin.gif.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats crazy, everyone giving Clarett all this crap about being slow, he just worked TOO hard in the year he was away from the game, besides noticing he was slow did you see how much muscle mass the guy is running with?? hes huge, he lose's 10-15 lbs, and I bet you see atleast a 4.5 from him

Not only did Clarrett hurt his stock by running bad, he quit combine and didn't do the vertical jump and another workout. Maybe he doesn't have his act completely together.

Also Mike Williams' stock dropped some after a slow 40 time. John Clayton said tonight he might be a TE or a H-back when he comes into the NFL.

That was one of the more distrubing things I have ever seen. I remember they showed a replay right after it happened and you could see it happen right in front of the camera and then there was a picture of it in ESPN the magazine. It hurt just to see something like that happen.

[ QUOTE ]

Willis McGahee, He got drafted by the Bills in the first round and sat out his rookie season and is now the starting RB for Buffalo.

[/ QUOTE ]

He had a pretty good season for the bills, i'd say he will be really good as he gets older