Live chat...

bluekick

Lance, would it be too much trouble to get the live chat thing up and working? I think that would be a really cool feature to have on the website. A lot of people would probably use it.

if we got a live chat on this site, then there would be no reason to have the boards because then you could just post all of your ideas and thoughts on the chat instead of the boards so it would pretty much negate the whole reason for this whole site......sorry to ruin your hopes and dreams.....

[ QUOTE ]

i agree. i would be on it all the time if ya got it running. it would most likely be the favortie thing on here.

[/ QUOTE ]

See what im talking about??? It takes the emphasis off the boards (the whole reason this site was ever made for) I just dont think its such a good idea....people would spend way too much time on the live chat instead of posting on this.....and that is what the private messages are for.....to CHAT to people.....it just wouldnt be a good idea in my mind.....it just takes to much emphasis off the boards.....

well that makes two of us i guess......lets just see what happens....cause honestly.....i think it is a stupid idea....if you want live chat......go to yahoo...lol

Well honestly if you dont like, dont use it

Thats really all i can say about that

I think it's a great idea, because insted of it taking 5 minutes to type and post something...We could do it here in a jiffy...

And i dont think its going to mess with the forums at all.. forums will be for posting stuff thats intresting and stuff people need to know whats going on in the sports world, and the live chat would be for just daily stupid stuff i guess you could say....I like the idea

but see half the stuff on here is "just daily stupid stuff" (no offense to anyone) but the whole reason for the boards is to chat and things like that.......if you wanna talk about "just daily stupid stuff" like i said earlier go to yahoo or something like that.....

but i dont really think you can find a chat room talking about football in swva. i have yahoo messenger and the only football chat room has to do with the nfl, not swva. so having one would be great.

that is what the FOOTBALL BOARDS ARE FOR is to talk about swva football......geez.....you must not get it......if you put a live chat on here....it would take the emphasis off the boards........everyone would rather talk about this stuff on chat instead of on the boards.....and if you dont have 5 minutes to post then why do you even bother?????

LIVE CHAT...

We tried it once, it was OK at first but then NOBODY used it so it was dropped. I doubt it will return...

The message board forums are fine for discussing everything that needs to be discussed...that is why we have all the different forums...