Tazewell Soccer Tournament

blue_soker

I was wondering if anyone knows anything about this years tournament. Will it be double or single elimination? What teams will be playing, and what teams will face each other in the first round. Also, some predicitions about who will win when certain teams play each other, for example: Richlands(W) vs. Tazewell(L) cool.gif

Its probably going to be either double elimination or round robin tourney.. And if its like last year Tazewell didnt play Richlands.. Its broken up into two different groups and there will be a champion of each group.. I think last years winners were Tazewell and Graham(not for sure couldve been Abingdon)...

The 2 groups are made and this is about all I know about the tourney so far..

<font color="green"> Boys Green </font>

1. Tazewell

2. Fort Chiswell

3. John Battle

4. Narrows

<font color="666666"> Boys White </font>

1. Graham

2. Richlands

3. Floyd County

4. Patrick Henry

Lets see some predictions..

In my opinion, none of them are really skilled team.. I think Patrick Henry just started a few years ago.. Out of the three of them, Fort Chiswell is the best overall.. But I havent seen Battle play in a few years though.. From what Ive heard about Floyd Co., they have a few good players but they like to keep the ball.. I can see the SWD teams beating them with good passes and 1-2 combos, not dribbling the ball..

And how it will play out will be G1 vs G2 and G3 vs G4... then the winners play and the losers play... Same for the White group.. There will be no overall champion, there will be a Green Champion and a White Champion..

Yea thats right before I started playing my 9th grade year.. During the 1999 tourney, was there one bracket or two?? Because I think I remember someone telling me that the 2000 season was the 1st two bracket tourney there..

• 2 weeks later...