GRAHAMS SOCCER BEST IN SWD

YOUKNOW

you might be talking too soon, not saying that u wont be good just that id say itll be a little bit more competitive in the SWD than you think this year...what makes graham so good, not bein smart or anything but give some key elements of ur alls team

Oh no...again, the JV's from last year will determine how the Varsity play will come this year

JV Dominance?

Again, Richlands won the SWD outright, while CC won the tourney. Match-ups should be a carbon-copy of last year, some leadership and experience is definitely needed.

JDove... I'm begging you to dominate me on March 15. I would love to be dominated so horribly bad that I will quit soccer. I'm talking... at leaast 15 goals. If I just read your posts only, you could do this with your legs tied together and a small child strapped to your back... blindfolded.

By my watch I have 1 week, 2 days... I'll be counting every minute of it.

Haha well it looks like you'll be quitting soccer soon. Graham is going to easily rule over the entire SWD. You will see... Dont kid your self into thinking that you even have a chance... If i was you I would go ahead and quit before we break your ankles... SWD soccer is a joke except for graham and the cavs are half way descent... Other than that you all suck! (PS No offencee...)

No offense? How am I not supposed to be offended by that. You seem pretty confident that you're going to give us a pretty good whoopin'. I'll tell you right now the blues aren't going down without a fight... and one hell of a fight at that.

One week, one day... see ya there.

[ QUOTE ]

Haha well it looks like you'll be quitting soccer soon. Graham is going to easily rule over the entire SWD. You will see... Dont kid your self into thinking that you even have a chance... If i was you I would go ahead and quit before we break your ankles... SWD soccer is a joke except for graham and the cavs are half way descent... Other than that you all suck! (PS No offencee...)

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not even in high school anymore, and Soccer isnt even top 5 on my list of favorite sports, but little retards like you 'Jdove' make me dislike the sport even more, I hope you and your team doesnt win one game this year, Please Richlands hand them an a$$ wooping(p.s. no offense) wink.gif

Why do you hate me? Trash talk is all part of sports... we may get our a$$ handed to us but everyone is talking about how we are going to suck this year so I had to reply. I have nothing against R-Lands and once districts are over I will root for them in regions and even in state. Trash talk just adds a whole new aspect to the game. Maybe what I said was a lil harsh but I dont take trash talk about graham as a joke.

[ QUOTE ]

Why do you hate me? Trash talk is all part of sports... we may get our a$$ handed to us but everyone is talking about how we are going to suck this year so I had to reply. I have nothing against R-Lands and once districts are over I will root for them in regions and even in state. Trash talk just adds a whole new aspect to the game. Maybe what I said was a lil harsh but I dont take trash talk about graham as a joke.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you even know how pitifully bad you just contradicted yourself?? You say trash talk is all apart of the game? BUT you dont take Trash talk about Graham?? smirk.gif And I liked how you try to suck up after someone dishes it back to you, real smooth Jdove

Yea trash talk is all a part of the game... and they trash talk so i trash talk... there's nothing wrong with it but if someone trash talks my team which is fine i trash talk back

[ QUOTE ]

Yea trash talk is all a part of the game... and they trash talk so i trash talk... there's nothing wrong with it but if someone trash talks my team which is fine i trash talk back

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure thing tard smirk.gif

Kid, dont even start with me...maybe you need to hypothesize a little better before you make a post, that was an all time contradiction, you say trash talk is all part of the game, BUT trash talk when it comes to your team is all business and no joke?? Do you understand the contradiction re re??

no offense to anyone but you are all tards for arguing on a forum.....i mean come on......we came to talk about soccer....not to argue about things that have noting to do with soccer.....even if it is trash talk which happens....apparently not everyone takes it very well.....way to go.....instead of making him look like an idiot you made yourself look like a jack a$$ uscgamecocks....

Ahhhhhhhh, I deeply care what you think about me smirk.gif I'm just stating the facts punk, and somehow YOU say I make myself look like a jackass??I dont think so, but W/e you say, and if he cant take the heat, he needs to get out of the kitchen!!

instead of just taking trash talk like everyone else and holding your tongue or whatever...you kept goin and makin yourself look more and more like a jacka$$....

just thought i would let you know what you look like right now.....you say you are out of high school sports??? Well you are not really acting your age then......