Coppinger Tournament

HOpefully playing at Bowen. Field should be done by then. 1 bracket it Bluefield, Princeton, Graham, and Tazewell. Other one is Grayson, Mount view, Richlands, and SUmmers.

Should be a brieze for Richlands in their bracket

[ QUOTE ]

HOpefully playing at Bowen. Field should be done by then. 1 bracket it Bluefield, Princeton, Graham, and Tazewell. Other one is Grayson, Mount view, Richlands, and SUmmers.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't call it a breeze for Richlands. Grayson County is always a very good baseball team. They have beat us 5 times in the last two years, including the championship of the Coppinger last year.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Graham's toughest game will be Tazewell judging from last year, but during the coppinger graham beat tazewell pretty good, i have no clue on how good princeton is, anybody have any ideas?

yea alvis from graham isa good pitcher so he and elswick and remines will be some to watch from graham, not sure what tazewell has but that name says it all, princeton is returnin all starters i do believe except wardell might not be playin due to grades from what i have been told so that will hurt them pitching, but ive played with these guys in legion ball and i think they will hold their own this year

Unless they have made some major improvements in thier team i don't think graham will have a problem with them, that is just judging from last year, not trying to take anything away from your alls' talent, i'm sure you all will hold your own

Yea but Tazewell doesn't have Herald anymore. They should be good they have a lot of seniors returning. We stack up good with Elswick, Williams, and Remines batting and Alvis pitching. Bluefield doesn't seem like too much of a threat i dont remember them doing anything last year. Davis is supposed to be joining on, but i dont know anything about positions or starting. And princeton is decent, i went to a lot of their games last season. Wardell isn't practicing from what i hear.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't call it a breeze for Richlands. Grayson County is always a very good baseball team. They have beat us 5 times in the last two years, including the championship of the Coppinger last year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Grayson probably wont be much without funk. i think richlands has it in their bracket but looses in the championship to tazewell or graham